The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Friday, April 23, 2010

Touch

Invigorated,
I became once you… touched me,
Unaware of the blinders over my eyes,

I saw you for the first time,
Naked,
Unrefined,
Intense in your entire male splendor,
Seduced I became when ya fingers perused my skin,
Erector Pili muscles (chills) emerged,
Sensations of ya lust hovered about me like a spirit,
Haunted by your presence,
Held captive by ya touch,
I entered euphoria,
Mind traveling to foreign oasis as ya tongue explored voluptuous landmasses,
Tenderly,
We geographically explored each other’s native lands,
Experiencing earthquakes,
Avalanches,
Sweet rainstorms,
Sun bathing on pink sandy beaches,
We marveled at God's glory,
Our love was the best tour guide,
Saddened by our dream vacations ended so soon,
Back to my mundane daily routine,
I longed to go back to my former expeditions,
Restless nights and days stalked me as I craved for his touch,
Tossing and turning I toiled,
Sheets brushing against my skin,
Offering no relief,
His touch was like no other,
Swollen tear ducts slowly purged warm salty tears to his memory,
My womb in agony,
Heart broken,
In harmony exhaling,
Releasing his touch back into the universe,
My soulful cry is my only antidote to relief,
I never knew this kind of power could come forth from a ... touch


1 comment: