The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Thursday, April 15, 2010

L.I.E.S

Living an
Intentional life of gratitude I have
Experienced some very
Superficial people

Life lessons taught me that
Innocence doesn’t mean shit when you
Encounter hardships that make ones life seem
Spectacular if you have been blessed not to endure trauma

Laughter I was told is good for the soul
Instead, my soul hasn’t experienced hilarity but it’s been
Entangled and immersed in
Someone else’s webs of deceit

Love is what I used to believe was
Inspirational, my guiding moral compass
Exclusively known to me, thus, my love used to be
Sacred until I allowed it to become tainted by…. L.I.E.S.

2 comments:

  1. Henceforth, don't give anyone ...not even yourself..the power to taint your future! No matter how decietful and superficial they are, protect yourself and know your worth! These type of lessons in love and life are best appreciated in the first test and trial!

    Very proud of you...your gifts are now blossoming, as I knew you would.....

    Loveya Buttafly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ButterflyRoyal...hahaha I am laughing but I hear clear and true. Yes ma'am no one hold that power to taint the future...I know my self-worth, value and treaure it as such! Thanks for sprinkling rays of light, watering my roots and tealing my soil...the harvest is blossoming forth ripe fruit in this season....

    ReplyDelete