The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Faded Memories

What you left behind were scattered faded memories stalking my thoughts,
Just the mere thought of you being near causes all my senses to shut down,
Oh, what I would give to feel ya lips pressing firmly against mine,
Again,
The instant touch of our tongues mating used to cause mounds of sweet nectar to fall from my hidden volcano of love,
The intensity of my warmth intertwined with your lustful strokes,
Ushers residuals of the moments of our passion suspended in air, time and space,
The thought of ya love no longer present,
Leaves emptiness where our love used to reside,
Faded images of us is the catalyst of my current state of thought,
Mourning,
Re-hashing a faint memory,
Gray Sketches of yesterdays past,
Aimlessly I gawp deep into thoughts,
Remembering a love lost

2 comments:

  1. That's heavy Queen! You know I know where you were...what 'space' you were in on this one...;-) Love that choice of words...Getitgurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ButterflyRoyal so heavy of a burden to carry so faded memories is my soul yelping for intimacy, his touch, taste and feel...lawdamercy let me stop...Faded Memories I hold dear.....

    ReplyDelete