The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Love

My Love we wore the mask,
We was the mask,
Now were naked and exposed,
What happened to our love?
Loving you could have made me empty,
But instead through my hurt,
I emerged...
Bruised but not broken,
I am still whole,
But where did the passion run, run, run and hide too?
Why did it have to go?
Damn I wanted that "New New" kinda of Love,
The kind of Love that never gets dull and when it does,
You flip it,
You flip me,
And we would re-create….us continually
I just wanted to become lost in Love, be one with Love...because Love reigns within me consistently,
Loving you was more than a feeling,
You evolved into an emotion.,
A fabric of me,
When we became a we..
Don’t you remember how my LOVE lingered around you,
Like your natural scent,
I complemented you,
My Love was ya seductress,
My Love allured you into deep dark places that you never knew existed,
My Love is rare,
Pure,
Potent,
Enduring,
Sensual,
Centered,
Trust it'll never be duplicated,
You should have treasured it…My Love,
My Love mirrored Toni Braxton's Breath Again,
My Love kept you...breathing...
I will forever be your emotional lifeline...

No comments:

Post a Comment