The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Monday, April 12, 2010

RESURRECTED

Shook you off my feet….dirt,
your matter didn't belong here,
So I poured pure libations of water to the death of your…
Impurity,
In honor of the path that awaits me I sing....
Ashe’,
But dirty I shall not return along this scared path.
For I cannot track and leave footprints of what you left behind.
I allowed myself to become a martyr for freedom,
For to remain with you,
Oppressed,
I would’ve died along time ago.
So I emerge high and lifted up....
Resurrected,
From past hurts into an awakened sense of self.
For my feet have been standing within your gates O Zion,
Planted by the streams of healing waters,
Just as the deer pants for the water,
My soul quenched for the divine...
Now that I have partaken ya glory,
I spring forth into life after death...
For Freedom, Love. Life. Laughter has …..resurrected me

2 comments:

  1. you took us under the drum on this one. Loved it. To the scream in the back of your throat, to this beautiful as libation you spilled, sung, wrote...I say Ashe' Daidaglamazon. Ashe'

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tellmeasecret...Thank You Thank You! See you are the greatest! I am trying to follow in the footsteps that you have already trailblazed professor!

    ReplyDelete