The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Friday, April 9, 2010

I can no longer hear the words I LOVE YOU!

I can no longer bare to hear the words I love You!

I have heard this phrase over and over again,
Time after time,
As my heart oozes blood stained love from the holes many dug into it,
I am left here depleted by love loss,
Yet, I thought love doesn’t hurt,
Hurt is all I know love to be like,
Human frailty one blames for mis-representation of it,
And that God offers a better paradigm of Love,


Honestly,
I often cringe when I hear God is Love,
If God is Love then why did love have to be forcefully stolen from me at ages 3,9, 12
If God is Love then why did I have to be the post of step-father’s backhand?
If God is Love then why didn’t he save me from myself,
Offering my pure form of LOVE to unworthy lovers and friends,

I can no longer stand to hear the words I love you!
When I often hear this phrase after betrayal,
Or when one wanted to make my bed rock!
You knowingly hurt me but yet you proclaim you Love me,
Wow, do I really want or need this kind of Love,

I can no longer stand to hear the words I LOVE YOU!
For they no longer posses hope, trust or security,
For this phrase has just been become a fallacy to me,
The only people who experience “true love” are depicted in Happily Ever-After Fairy Fantasies!

2 comments: