The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aging


As I look in the Mirror I take note of the fine lines that have evolved over time,
Beautifully placed about,
Enhancing my smile,
The depth of my deep hazelnut embers,
Panoramic view to my spirit,
Traces of gray exposes wisdom in my coiled roots,
Strengthened by the perils of time,
Aging has been a blessing,
My evolution with the divine binds us closer in every domain,
I am no longer afraid to age,
To evolve,
For seeing me blossom into a rare exquisite creation,
I am humbled to sojourn many more decades to come,
I am aging gracefully...ase'-o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment