The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Friday, May 14, 2010

Life Vest

This piece emerged out of divine encounter between my bestie and I. God spoke through the Holy Spirit and I was used as a vessel to speak to myself and bestie. Thus, many of us may be going through difficult times of transitions and I would like to share a snippet of the word spoken through our wombs. Be Encouraged!

Although rip tides and strong currents may beat against you,

Thus,
Do not fret for God is your life vest,
For I am your God,
who is stirring up the waters,
Yet,
You may get consumed by the depths and heights of the waves beating against your body,
Thus,
Do not forget to swim in along the current,
Know you are grounded because I am ya life saver secured abound you,
I am ya life vest,
You are being strengthened by resilience as you swim against the turbulent waters,
Hence,
At times,
You may go under water,
For fear and panic you might think you are drowning,
Hold still,
Stop fighting,
See beloved you are floating because you are wearing ya life vest,
When you stop fighting,
You naturally float in sync with your life sustaining force,
As your survival instincts kick in,
You remembered there is no possible way you could drown,
Or get consumed by currents because I am your God,
The creator of your existence,
Stand firm in your beliefs and without reservation,
Know that I am your life's vest...

No comments:

Post a Comment