The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dusting Away the Dust Here

It has been far to long since I have graced this womb space. Negligence is the best choice of word to use for not feeling the need to post or share. I often ponder why the need for such an extreme measure of self-preservation. I knew I needed to come back full circle to me but I am sorry for taking a hiatus. To be honest with myself and those who find value in my blog I allowed self defeating thoughts seep in and tell me that no one cares to read what I have to say. False reality that appeared real...No More of this kind of thought processes.

Nevertheless, today I have declared that I am dusting away the dust here and allowing freedom of thoughts, love, compassion too emanate through posts. I, We all have a story to tell and only we can stop the rendering of our livid experience's.

No comments:

Post a Comment