The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mystic Lady


Presenting Mystic Lady a poem based on a real encounter…Ever since our chance meeting I have not been able to shake the conversation that manifested… Her eyes have stalked me in my dreams. Her words have brought solace in the midst of latent dreams… Her face a beautiful portrait to behold…


As I sat across her from her dinner table,

our eyes locked,

they connected and our souls meet,

they greeted and began to converse,

revealing hidden mysteries,

while exposing secrets,

our words became confirmation that being gifted,

anointed,

may put you on the fringes of society,

but yet were not crazy,

in fact we are more normal than most.

We both consciously decided to be uniquely centered in da midst of chaos,

her eyes reflected divinity,

her words illuminated truth,

her platinum blonde and sandy brown hair neatly flowed into a pony tail,

exposing her youthful face,

beauty in God’s purest feminine form.

Mystic lady found me by way of flutters in my soul,

we found each other spiritually,

kindred spirits,

I was she and she was me,

A beautiful juxtaposition,

time spiraling by making our encounter disappear by the second,

panic begins to set in,

reality bits,

I gotta process all of dis shit we just unpacked together,

wounds exposed,

wings clipped,

heartbroken,

dreams shattered,

bewilderment invades my psyche,

the room is moving under my feet,

we say our “see you next time” .

And Mystic Lady and I go our separate ways,

on this jigsaw puzzle of life,

both of us our awaiting God to strategically put our pieces back together again..

2 comments: