The Womb:

The Womb:
A Creative Safe Space

Who Is DaiDaGlamazon

I am Feminity, I am Kindred, I am Divine, I am Passion, I am Poetry, I am Consciousness, I am Self-Love, I am Complex, I am Truth, I am Sensuality, I am Authentic, I am Cultured, I am Wisdom, I am Evolution, I AM......


Thursday, June 16, 2011

A memories past.....

Woke up with warm thoughts of you,
Went to bed missing your cuddling embrace,
In unison with sweet, full, deep tender kisses,
I lay mummified,
Lost in mind of the why, when, what,where's?
Glad to know your still here

Thoughts of you emanate poetry,
Full of passion,
Decoded notes of love enveloping,
Two spirits trying to find their way,
On a singular path,
A scared journey of life,

Symbolic language exposes my essence,
Innocent nature,
Untainted motives,
The softer side of this stern stare,
You get me,
And
I get you,
Time holds our destined possibilties
View Image

No comments:

Post a Comment